An Accountant A-Z’s range of tasks
An Accountant A-Z is responsible for the organisation and implementation of a complete accounting. He reports to the management team. He or she…
- marks down and keeps an eye on banking operations, purchase invoices and sales invoices;
- is responsible for preparing both the monthly and the year-end accounts;
- cooperates with the corporate accounting team;
- makes sure the legal accounting and tax regulations are respected.
An Accountant A-Z’s profile
- At least 3 years of experience in general accounting;
- languages: Dutch and English (French is a plus);
- knowledge of evolution in the world of accounting;
- helicopter view on the organisation.