A Function Analyst Finance’s range of tasks
The Functional Analyst Finance maintains a durable relationship with the financial department. Based on an in-depth analysis of the processes, the Functional Analyst Finance advises the financial department and sets up a specific automated solution. He or she…
- defines, analyses and documents all requirements for the system solution;
- supports the implementation process from beginning to end;
- sets up test scenarios and makes sure the implementation process runs smoothly by guiding core users.
A Functional Analyst Finance’s profile
- Master’s Degree in economics;
- at least 5 years of experience as a Functional Analyst;
- knowledge of finance: O2C, P2P, GL, AA, Thesaurie;
- affinity with IT systems;
- experience within an ERP-environment.