- Together with the other team members, you ensure daily operational management of Company settlement systems, i.e. the monitoring of all payment instructions, bank reconciliation and resolution of differences
- You are the first point of contact for resolution of payment related queries/questions/remarks
- You will business partner with all our stakeholders (being banks, shared service organizations and other treasury departments) daily.
- You are responsible for providing reporting to treasury accounting related to month- and quarter end closings
- You act in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, audit and other legal requirements
- You play a key role in the further optimization of the company settlement systems, processes and procedures.
- You will participate in ad-hoc tasks and transactional projects e.g. supporting the rollout of shared service settlements for new companies
- You are responsible for building and maintaining the transactional settlements documentation
- You have a Master degree in economics or finance
- You are a team player
- You take ownership and show accountability
- You have excellent analytic skills, you are detail oriented and organized
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, hands-on and stress resistant
- You act with integrity and are flexible
- You like to (pro-)act, have a critical mindset and are driven to improve our payment processes
- You are an excellent communicator and are fluent in English, both spoken and written
A temporary mission as from april 2019 for at least 3 months.