This position is a step in the treasury rotation model where employees are rotating in different functions within the treasury division.
- Together with the other team members, you ensure daily operational management of settlement systems, i.e. monitor and follow up on flawless execution of on-behalf-of settlement processes related to domestic and cross-border supplier payments and employee expense note reimbursements, bank reconciliation and resolution of differences.
- You are the first point of contact for resolution of payment related queries
- You business partner on a daily basis with all our stakeholders (being banks, shared service organizations and other treasury departments).
- You will contribute to the month- and quarter end closings activities, in which strict deadlines need to be respected to provide the necessary and well controlled information to other departments.
- You act in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, audit and other legal requirements
- You play a key role in the further optimization of the settlement systems, processes and procedures. You will participate in ad-hoc tasks and transactional projects e.g. supporting the rollout of shared service settlements for new companies
- You are responsible for building and maintaining the transactional settlements documentation
- You will be assigned ad-hoc to provide support in projects within the Global Settlements department
- You have a Master degree in economics or finance
- You are a team player
- You take ownership and show accountability
- You have excellent analytic skills, you are detail oriented and organized
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, hands-on and stress resistant
- You act with integrity and are flexible
- You like to take initiative, have a critical mindset and are driven to improve the payment processes
- You are a good communicator and are fluent in English, both spoken and written
A challenging mission from mid-July until December 2018