Cash & Risk Management
- Responsible to perform cash management for the affiliates within the EMEA region. This includes analyzing the cash balances and forecasts and making the appropriate funding and investment decisions.
- Review the capital structure of EMEA affiliates including analysis of cash flows and financial metrics to determine an approved borrowing limit as well as align on potential action plans with the affiliate management.
- Onboarding of new affiliates to Regional Cash Management
- Be the first contact and a sought-after business partner for the EMEA Affiliates related to treasury activities.
- Partner with the business to develop meaningful insights into their needs that can be supported by treasury.
- Provide guidance to management of the affiliates on capital structure, foreign currency risk, dividend repatriation, investment and debt decisions.
- Support a variety of business partnering initiatives which include measuring compliance with company policies concerning foreign currency hedging, intercompany/third party borrowing and bank account management and other projects.
- Cooperate closely with legal and tax centers to understand the regulatory environment and the restrictions within each country and the relevant impact on existing & potential treasury solutions.
- Connect with local & regional bank relations for countries under responsibility.
- Support from treasury perspective a variety of business led projects to assess funding possibilities, hedging impact, banking landscape, etc.
- Support M&A and divestitures within EMEA from a treasury perspective.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in order to optimize the cash management processes for the affiliates.
- Master’s degree (Finance, Economics, Accounting) or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in teams;
- Business (partnering) experience of at least 3 years in an international company preferred • You take pride in the quality and accuracy of your work;
- Confident to work in changing environments;
- You can express yourself fluently in English
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and SAP are a plus
- You are willing to travel occasionally
A temporary challenge for at least 3 months (longer can be possible)